Skip to main content

Anniversary Surprise



It came as a surprise. Saturday, June 11 was supposed to be just another weekend for us, staying with ate Joy and her family. We attended an event in the morning when she told me to get ready because we are going to Tagaytay for an overnight. At first, I thought we would just be sharing a family room, since this "biglaang-lakad" was very unplanned. But then, the manager of the hotel that we heading to texted her that we would be in a separate room and that it is ready and apologized for the double room she was placing us. I'm like, " what? why is she apologizing? She's giving us a big favor and she's saying sorry? ".

It was one of the greatest anniversary gift for Waldy and I. We've been to Tagaytay many times, but this was our first overnight stay! We were so excited to see the place, and boy it's amazing! View Park Hotel has one of the amazing view of Taal lake. Its not easy to find since the place sits just across Picnic Grove.

I think, the room we stayed-in that night was their double-room. Like all hotels, its equipped with a phone connected to the reception, a cable TV, hot and cold shower, etc. I loved that the bed smell so good that I immediately felt the need to sleep since I only had 2 hours of sleep the other night. I also love the fact that the place has a serene vibe, even though it is located near the highway. the noise of the vehicles passing by never bothered us.

We also enjoyed swimming in the pool which I expected to be cold since hey, its Tagaytay and the weather is always cold right? But surprisingly, the pool is warm enough that even my toddler swam for almost 2 hours, We were also given complimentary breakfast buffet of traditional Filipino almusal such as sinangag, daing na bangus, tapa, longganisa egg, coffee and some western dish like pancakes, toasted bread with jam and fruits. Our belly was so full that we skipped lunch that day.

Thank you so much View Park Hotel for having us. It was such an wonderful experience and a very amazing anniversary gift that we enjoyed so much!











Comments

Popular Post

The finest wine.

They said that men are like fine wine, they get better in time. I couldn't agree more. Being with Waldy for almost 7 years is not too long compared to others, but I can definitely say that this simile definitely applies to him.  2016 was such a challenging time for the both of us in all aspects of our lives. I've seen him struggle with personal issue and his career. I've been with him on his downest moment and still is present beside him today as we face a new year full of hope and renewed goals. It wasn't easy, but its all worth it. Seeing him commit mistakes and get back up after being down doesn't make me a better person than him, but it made me realized that I am also brave and strong. Because it takes a lot of courage and faith to hone a great man. As the other saying goes : " Every great man is a great woman. " So, I guess I can say that its a win-win for us. As we move along with life, we mold each other into a person th...

10 Important Tips to Consider in Choosing an a Health Insurance Plan

December is always the most celebrated month in the Philippines. This is the time we honor the birth of our savior, Jesus Christ. But, let's all admit that we look forward to this season because of the bonuses and 13th month. And let's also admit to ourselves, that most of the Filipinos are "one-day-millionares". We tend to spend rather than save or invest. Finding the right healthcare plan is not always easy, especially if one is doing it on their own. Availing of a health insurance is a highly individual exercise because each person has different needs. A freelancer’s requirements, for instance, will be very different from that of an employed parent. Someone who lives a sedentary lifestyle will have different needs from that of someone more active. There are many things to consider when one is trying to decide on a plan best for them, so it’s important to closely study one’s options before eventually selecting one. Maria Health, the Philippines’ first...

GLOBAL WELLNESS DAY PH

The worldwide celebration of GLOBAL WELLNESS DAY yesterday, June 11, 2016, from 7am to 11am at the 2nd Floor of FTX Fitness Exchange. The celebration was a huge success as people from different walks of life gathered and pledged to the aims of this advocacy, which are: To recognize the value of our lives, to pause and think, even if for just one day of the year,  to be free from the stress of everyday city life and bad habits, to make peace with ourselves, and to raise awareness about living well and increase motivation, not justfor today, but for the remaining 364 days of the year.   Early morning beauties getting ready for a healthier us! There's always a first!  I'm saying yes! Butt shot with Jazz Rodriguez, our yoga instructor. My first try on yoga : The best! My nephew Juan enjoying scalp massage. (Video and photos courtesy of Occasions of Joy ) GWD   is   an   entirely   not-for-profit   day, ...